Re: Ram R/T???

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 22:44:36 EDT

The older cars had frames but Chrysler was a pioneer in unibody construction
and used it on many cars made in the 60s on. I don't remember what model was
first but I am sure the 'Cudas, which some had hemis were unibody. also
Challengers with 440 6 packs must have been unibody also. I have seen Cameros
with 500+ hp big blocks in them - Unibody also. I firmly believe any truck
frame is stronger than any unibody. Just my 2 cents.
Jim Miller
98 RC, SWB V8