Transgo Valvebody kit

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 12:21:42 EDT

Has anyone tried the Transgo TFOD-HD2 Valve body kit???
I just installed one in 98 5.2 dakota and I am having a little bit of a
problem,
The trans. shifts much better than before (much firmer 1-2 and a very
firm 2-3 shift) but it still isn't tire chirping firm, but that's OK.
The main problem is with WOT, The trans. would not shift while at WOT
(manually or automatic ). I think it is a problem with the tv cable
adjustment. I have been playing around with the cable adjustment and am
close to getting it to work . Does anyone know the correct way to adjust
the tv cable???
Also I did not install the rear servo parts or the use the valve to let
you down shift at any speed.

Thanks in advance
Colin H.
Columbus Ohio