Re: Whats the Code????

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 09:12:40 EDT

<< code 55 is end of test isnt it???? >>
So that means there is nothing wrong right!! Which would lead me to believe
that it is the cap/rotor/plug/or wires! Good deal. Im gonna go get em!!
Thanks!
Eric.
Pretty bad when you can swop an engine and still have ignition questions!!
Proof positive you always have something to learn!! Like my dad always said,
when you stop learning is a sign that your too arrogant to listen!! I love my
dad!!