Re: was I wrong in not racing?

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 06:43:20 EDT

> BTW, a friend of mine called this morning and told me that last night the
> local police raided the street races. He said they came in in full force. 18
> police cruisers, and 1 helicopter. Everyone there got tickets, ranging from
> illegal public gathering, to street racing. Tickets ranged from $65 to $600,
> he said. Just reassures my belief that everything happens for a reason. If the
> RX thing wouldnt have happened, I would have been there last nite!!!
> 65 to 600 bucks richer George
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

George:

I'm scared of the 18 police cruisers, but a *helicopter*?
I know I could smoke him in the quarter mile!

"C'mon, Mr. Helicopter Pilot!! Let's go, baby!!
Drop the hammer!!!"

He might have me in top speed but I can reach
the other end of 1320 first!!!

I bet his reaction time would suck too!

Bring it on!!!

-Scott
'97 Dak 5.2, 5-spd, "Black Thunder" ;^)

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."