RE: Does any one know the weight limit to haul?

From: Joel (joel@zracer.com)
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 19:35:49 EDT

The real scoop is to look on the sticker that is stuck to the door jam
of the drivers side. It will tell you how much weight can be loaded. The
variables are a)what payload option your truck has and b)if your truck
has the same gears and tire/rim sizes.

In my glove box of my 98 Dak, it shows the payload option on a sticker
stuck to the bottom, maybe yours has a sticker too.

Joel

 I would like to purchase a small camper and have been
told many different weight limits. Can you help?
What is the real scoop?
thanks