Re: Is 15 ok?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 05 1998 - 21:10:44 EDT

<< I want to know what you are running in the qtr mile with your dakotas. I
know
 eric is at 14.98, but he had to transplant a 5.9 to get that. My engine has
 16k on it and is not ready to be swapped.
 Jonesin for more HP George

George,
       I too am a Dakaholic. I've spent more time and money on my Dak than I
can actually remember, or care too!! George, Im sorry if you misunderstood my
time, but with the 5.9, 4.10 suregrip, Intake work, TB work, K&N FIPK, and a
5.2 computer, Im running not 14.98, but 14.29 @ 95.17MPH. Now, I know that it
really isnt that impressive. (atleast not to me yet) But Im hoping to get
the cam, lifters, springs, roller rockers, headers & new exhuast, and the 5.9
hipo comp this August. If my predictions are right I can get into the mid
13's. Then, I think this can come to a slower pace! Im bad, and I admitt it.
Remember, admitting it, is the first step to recovery,,,,if there is one!!
Eric