Re: now Georges dog wasCheck engine light on

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 00:54:09 EDT

<< I have added gibson shortys, dual catback system, FIPK 14x3 MPI TBI, MP
 computer, MSD 6A, blaster 3 coil, Magnecore wires, Champian truck plugs, MP
 Brass cap& rotor, and that is it for the engine mods. Oh yeah, gallons of 92
 octane >>

George, sounds fishy to me. Seems like maybe you have a bad combo going on.
Why dont you take a couple things off and see if that may actually help. Call
me crazy but combo is important. I heard a rumor once and many people may not
like this but, MSD and a blaster coil might not be good for ya, not bad, but
certainly not helping. I may be wrong, but why not give it a shot. If it
works it wont cost you anything.
You seem to have the intake and exhaust workin right. And you do have the MP
com puter and K&N FIPK. I was runnin 14.87 without the shorties you have with
just the duals, K&N and the MP Computer on my 5.2.
Just my 2 cents on this sounded like your getting the short end.
Eric