factory paint

From: rll (charger69rt@inficad.com)
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 11:41:32 EDT

hi list

My 1992 dakota was purchased used in the fall of 93.

It has the dark blue paint with the thin red stripes

In less than a year the paint was flaking off the
hood and top.

We got zero co-operation from the dealer or chrysler

We had the top of the truck painted white down to the
stripes.

Now the rest of the paint is starting to flake off the
doors and tail gate.

My son just waxed our 69 charger, original "arrest me red"
paint.....it is in much better condition after 29 years
than the dakota's 6 year old paint job.

rob lipinski
phx az