Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 22:07:18 EDT

Hey Austin where in NY are you? I'm in Albany and last time I got an
inspection there were no emissions or any crap of the sort only the tail
lights, blinkers, and some suspension crap. I failed because of a broken
tie rod on my car at the time an accord. The damm thing passed inspection
with no muffler whatsoever they didn't even care about the damm thing as
long as it had a cat it was fine with them, That was last October so I dont
know if anything has changed but I haven't heard anything official yet, even
if they did there still are places that are too lazy to inspect it and will
give you your sticker for the ten bucks and tell you to put it on
yourself.....

Chris