Re: Attn:Kabuki/ Vortech Supercharger

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 12:40:18 EDT

<< Patrick,

 Have you installed the Vortech on your Ram yet? I want to install mine on
 my R/T but am wondering what modifications need to be done to the Vortech
 kit to install on the '98. Vortech said that possibly a fuel rail
 modification and a computer modification. They referred me to Superchips
 and I have e-mailed my question about the computer to them. Get back to me
 with you insights.

 Dan >>

It hasn't been installed yet, but been on order since 6/22.. I'm kinda
dissapointed as I was supposed to recieve the blower last week <sigh> ...
Vortech told me it's a fuel fitting, and that there may have to be a computer
mod, BUT, it will work with the OBD-II computer, I know, there's a guy local
that runs the stock computer with NO BOOST RETARD!!! ... :)

ttyl
patrick