Re: Speedo adjustment when changing rear gears

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 17:19:00 EDT

<< I keep reading about changing the rear end.
 Where do you buy a 4.10 rear, and how do you change it? Is it easy to do?
 I am clueless when it comes to this stuff.

Doug, I bought mine from Richmond which you can get from your (V)opar dealer.
I had mine installed at a ring and pinion shop. By the way, I wont have it
done there ever again!! They kind of screwed me, I have a friend that does my
clutches-tranny work that also does rear ends that will do it for half the
price and a 12 of Heinekin!!
Eric
p.s, he does drink them after the job, with me!!!!