Re: How "try" to get bumper fixed under warranty?

From: Brownbess@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 19:47:13 EDT

My 97 had the same problem after 12 months. I was in my dealer for normal
service and just asked the service manager what I could do to stop it from
spreading and he told me it was a defcect with the bumper. He ordered me a new
bumper about three weeks ago but it is backordered( mine is black as well ).
I would ask your serivce manager . I got the impression this was a known
problem by Chrysler (probally why the part is on back order. Good Luck.

Scott Farmosa
97 CC 4X4
V8 Manual