Re: now Georges dog wasCheck engine light on

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 21:32:05 EDT

<< I heard a rumor once and many people may not
 like this but, MSD and a blaster coil might not be good for ya, not bad, but
 certainly not helping. I may be wrong, but why not give it a shot. If it
 works it wont cost you anything. >>

Yepper I'll second that with the MSD hooked up and no NOS I lose about .2 (2
tenths) consistently. Leave the blaster 3 but unhook the MSD and try it again.
I have mine set up with a switch and run stock ignition when not using the
NOS.

Bill