McDonough Trip

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 00:06:47 EDT

Jack-
Naw man, I won't be able to make it...I was gonna go this weekend, but
my cousin and his wife from Flowery Springs (Or some town like that)
came down...I won't be able to come any other time this summer...Gotta
work work work...can't even have a vacation...Right now I am setting up
our 911 system in town and all the duties fall directly on me..yuck.
Lemme know if you ever head down this way...My town is right on 341
where the Oconee and the Ocmulgee rivers meet to form the Altamaha
River. Oh yeah, I was thinking today, and I am dang glad I don't live
in Atlanta, or else I wouldn't be able to get that sweet-sounding
Gibson...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

--
Ben Vaughan

mailto:webmaster@dakattack.com http://www.dakattack.com ICQ#:558772 AOL Nickname: AttackDak "Dyslexics of the world, untie!" Q: How much wood could a Ford truck haul, if a Ford truck could haul wood? A: How ever much the Dodge truck in front of it could tow.