anyone want free access ?

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 12:06:58 EDT

I know this has nothing to do with Daks , but Iheard about this on the
radio this morning and thought it might save some of you a few bucks .

There is this new ISP that is offering FREE INTERNET ACCESS AND FREE
E-MAIL!!!!!

Obviously they get their money from advertising , but still , it's free .

I signed up for it and if anyone else needs to save money like me then you
can check it out at :

http://www.tritium.net

And if anyone bitches at me for this , I'll smack ya !Just tryin' to let
people know about somethin that may be a help .

If ya think about it , by saving the $19.95 per month , you can spend more
on the Dak , so I guess it DOES have something to do with Daks !!