Re: DML:loud popping noise fix

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 12:58:01 EDT

Jack,
Thanks for the repost of the original TSB posting. Do you know what is
causing the "pop" or what the dealer plans to do to fix it? warrantys are
great but I have a hard time trusting the dealer to do the right thing all
the time... Id almost rather fix it myself if its possible (glutton for
punishment)
BKB