RE: WEIGHT - was engine swap/supercharger

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 14:33:34 EDT

Tack it to the strip and weigh it. I weigh 230#, 1/8 tank of gas
weighs 18# (approximately), 80# for my bedliner (I had mine sprayed
on extra thick - the place that did it guessed at what it weighed - I
asked) - - - and the scales said 4030#. These are the scales at the
Texas Motorplex - home to two NHRA Championship Events - I'll bet
they're accurate.

 4030
  -230
    -18
    -80
= 3702#

3800# is a good estimate for a rc 97 5.2

Tate