Summit. Was: Speedo adjustment when changing rear gears

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 02:18:03 EDT

At 06:00 PM 7/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>About Summit ?
>
>Well , I gotta tell ya , that's the first thing I've ordered from them in
>about two years , and if that's how the service is , then it will be many
>more years until the next tim .
>
>Bad service is a big pet pieve of mine . If I'm paying for something , I
>had better get at least halfway decent service .
>
>No offense to those that shop at Summit regularly , they just left me with
>a bad impression .

  I think a lot of it is the luck of the draw. Back before I started
ordering any parts for my truck, I was looking for a 5-point racing harness
to install in my ultralight. The guy I talked to at Summit was a real
jerk, but the person at Jegs (where I consequently bought the harness)
was great. However, I have ordered a few times since then from Summit with
good to great service. I think it just depends on who happens to pick up
the phone...

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |