Re: Oredered from Jegs

From: Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 02:56:35 EDT

At 02:13 AM 7/9/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Sorry about the last message guys, i hit the enter button on accident.
>Anyway, I ordered my muffler from Jegs yesterday and I'm just wondering about
>how long its gonna take to get here. They said they'd ship it this morning.
>I'm in Southeast Texas.
>
>Will

Hey Will,

What's goin' on? I am in San Angelo - WEST Texas - 107 degrees and 30
percent humidity. Sucky ass weather. Anyhow, I haven't ordered from them
in a long time, but I'm guessing it's something like 5 business days or so.
 Unless of course you choose next day, 2 day, or 3 day air, but then you
would have answered your own question, right? Anyhow it's 2 a.m. and my
humor has failed me because I think that last sentence was supposed to be
sacastic or funny or something. Be patient, I hate waiting for performance
parts to come in, too.=)

Brian