Re: Another New Member.

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 16:05:48 EDT

I sold my soul to the Devil for a black '98 Club Cab for a sticker of
$24,500 .

I would definitely try and find a regular cab , although they are only
making 300 of em and I couldn't find one anywhere in the SouthEast .

The base MSRP on a regular cab R/T was supposed to be about $19,300 , but I
seriously doubt if you can find one for that price .

If you do get one , no matter what the price , you will love it and you
will never regret it .

I don't .

Good luck !