RE: 380 HP Crate Motor

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 19:13:19 EDT

I just got done buying MP headers for my 97. Unless I've missed
something, the 97's and 98's are IDENTICAL except for a passenger side
airbag switch and interior cosmetics (few at that!) Just like I send
letters of praise to the managers of people who go out of their way to
be helpful, if I were you, I'd get the guy's name and contact his
manager - you're trying to give them your money - you don't have to
put up with sh!tty service.

Tate