Re: RE: Lakewood traction bars

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 08:06:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/98 8:07:09 PM Central Daylight Time, tstricklan@shl.com
writes:

<< If yours fit like mine do, with a low nose rake, don't you only need
 to make two bars? One for each side's rear mount (get the nose up)?

Was gonna make 2 extras, so if I scerw one up while drilling, I'd have the
extras.
Finaly got thru cutting them, ebdede up going out to Ace Hardware and getting
a cutoff wheel setup for my drill. Man it worked great, cut very slow, but
made it thru them. Now I have a freakin mes in the living room to clean up.
Metal and carbon dust all over the coffee table, and carpet. (was too hot to
work in the garage) drilling them at work, and will be in tonite.
George