Re: injector balancing, attn Jules?

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 10:42:54 EDT

If you're talking about how poor the mileage is , I think that the 318 and
for that matter the V6 , aren't much better .

One thing that I have noticed from only owning MoPars is that the gas
mileage compared to brand-X cars has always been poor . My '79 Magnum with
the E58 360 got an awesome 12 MPG on the hiway on a good day . Of course ,
that car weighed 4300lbs , but like I said , MoPars have never been good at
it .

The way I see it , I'll trade a few bucks (or as Eric calls em "bones") for
superior performance .

At 07:23 AM 7/10/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>Jules,
>with the gas mileage I get Im assuming that the 360 injectors are different
>from the 318? or is it just in the programming and delivery pressure??
>Bruce K Bridges
>98 R/T Dak
>At 08:37 PM 7/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>
>>----------
>>> From: W . Jack Hilton III <hemi@mindspring.com>
>>> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>>> Subject: Re: DML: injector balancing
>>> Date: Tuesday, July 07, 1998 6:31 PM
>>>
>>> Eric - If you like what you get out of em , count me in .

>>rail!!!!
>>
>>hope the inj part #s match..
>>
>>mpi

Jack Hilton