Re: Headers for 98 RT

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 12:03:55 EDT

<<
 If I were you , I would get it confirmed by someone at MoPar just so you'll
 learn a little about it if nothing else . You can probably get em to give
 you the basic idea of which engines are all compatible and interchangeable
 too . It never hurts to know a little more .

 I am going to order the MoPar Performance headers for my '98 R/T when I get
 the money......whenever that is .

 I also want the M1 intake , the cam , mechanical roller rockers , and what
 about those ported heads for the Magnum engine ? >>
DITTO Jack, Im getting all the goodies in August.
The only reason the headers will be different is probably engine compartment
spacing. They're different from what is it? 96 to 97? What ever the body
switch year is/
Eric