RE: injector balancing, attn Jules?

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 19:51:33 EDT

W. Jack Hilton III writes:

Oh , guess I forgot to let you guys know what the price of gas is here
today.....$0.82 per gallon for reg. unleaded .
----------------------

Jack, you suck! <grin> Only kidding.

Hell, it's a 21 cent difference just between here (Sierra Vista) and
Tucson. Now that really sucks. I don't buy off on the dealer's
assertion of transport costs. They're just gouging because they can.
And all stations have the same price. If other stores or businesses did
the same thing the DoJ would be on them like stink on sh*t.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler
Experientia Docet