pulling out all the stops!!!

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 22:35:06 EDT

Hi guys
OK here we go. I got my spacers drilled out at the machine shop at work, and
when I got home to install them, and rig the MSD to be a quick change
(plug/unplug) I found my power was off!!! (killer storm came thru Welcome to
KS) I had enough lite to get the bars on, and the spacers worked perfetly!!!
As soon as the power comes back on I am gonna try to get the MSD done. (incase
you were wondering I am using the crash saver power cell to run the comp)

I also have mixed up some mean juice for the truck. Will be at about 98 to 99
octane. Half tank of 91oct and almost a full bottle of 104+ The track opens at
9am cause they are running the summer nationals here, but the eliminations
dont start till 6pm. Will get plenty of cool morning runs in, and then watch
the #'s drop as the sun comes into full power. Also gonna try to use the
different burnout technique Jon and Eric mentioned.

Wish me luck tonite, and all day tommorrow, cause im gonna need it!!! I'll let
ya all know what happens.
George