Finally raced an R/T Standard Cab

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 00:01:49 EDT

Raced a black R/T standard cab and the guy talked to me!!! He was pretty
cool, told me he already wanted to modify it!!
Any way, we were talking at the light on Gratiot and 11 mile and the light
turned go, he stepped into it in mid conversation to get me off guard, I
actually had a hard time catching up to him until I was in third gear!! But
then I started pulling hard on him and soon passed him with ease in third.
When I chirped the rubber in 4th my tires were at his pass side door so I know
he heard the rubber bark!! Nice guy though.
Eric