Re: Newbie

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 00:06:16 EDT

droopie wrote:

> . I'm the proud owner of a '98 Sport 4X4 CC, 5.2 Auto. It's black and
> has a black Leer topper. First: Does anyone make a computer for the '98's
> yet?
> Second: What's is the best/easiest to install aftermarket ignition
> available?

Stay AWAY from the aftermarket ignition systems. Most everyone who has
tried one of them has kicked themselves because the actually LOST power and
mileage and then lost money trying to return them. Seems the factory system
is so well suited to the engine that aftermarket systems don't work as
well. Spend your money on something else.Jim Miller
Waco, Tx.
98 Dak 4X2 5.2 Auto 3.92 SG
Mopar headers Pit Bull Muffler
Home made ram air, K&N in factory box.