Re: Finally raced an R/T

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 00:59:18 EDT

>>>Hopefully that R/T owner will digest the humble pie<<<

ya' know, I think it may be an R/T thing. I saw a guy out here with a CC,
Blue R/T and tried to strike up a conversation with a "Hey! Nice
Dakota!!" and all I got was a "yeah, maybe someday you'll have enough
money to buy a real truck too"... he says this as I roll by in my own
Dak...what an ass! I replied with some choice words including profanity
and a "daddy's money" crack, then left several yards of rubber in front
of his "real truck". Nothing against R/T guys, I happen to know many on
the list here who are really cool. Then there's the jerks who ruin it for
everybody. I think the R/T's are some f%$@in' great lookin' trucks! I
think all those cubes are going to his head. Hey Eric, ya' wanna' come to
Yorktown Va and spank an R/T with an attitude problem for me? Go Mopar!

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Bow-wow-wow yippee yo yippee yay, Mike Sykes is definitely in the-
Hay-ouse!!!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]