R/T Headers

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 14:19:03 EDT

>They should fit .
>

>At 10:20 PM 7/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Anyone with an RT installed headers yet? If so, which ones? Anyone know if
>>the Mopar perf headers for the 97-98 Daks will fit the 360? I am going to
>>start calling around soon, but wanted input from the list first.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Donny
>>

>W . Jack Hilton III

  Hello DAKsters,

  They might fit if you don't mind drilling/ tapping/ welding an O2
sensor bung in each of the down-pipes (specific for R/T only!). These
headers are chromed, so you will probably mess up the finish. Also,
Mopar Tech told me that there were some changes in the oil pan area, so
they wouldn't guarantee fitment in that area.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--
'96 Black Impala SS