Re: Sticker, Logos, etc.

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 17:58:25 EDT

I will pay dues too. I am a certified Dak nut!!. I have a hat that says
Dodge Dakota 4x4 with Mr. Norm's autograph on it. He told me that there is a
Hemikota out there but wouldnt say any more.:) Watch out! John, I'm gonna
throw a couple of ideas at you here: have you thought about putting the Ram
head behind the DML logo instead of the Pentastar?; What about the "Dak Scat
Pak " with a Dak peeling out in front of it and then below print the URL?
I'll let you know of more ideas as they come. COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOG.