Re: Working on tb now - tips - maybe!?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 19:10:57 EDT

<< When I was at Carlisle, I met Ned Vogler a fellow DMLer and he had his
 throttlebody teflon-coated. I dont remember the details, but he had someone
 in Conneticut do it. It looked real good and sounded the same. I would
 recommend getting in touch with him for the details. BOOG. >>

A teflon impregnated hardcoat wouldn't be hard.. I know of a company that
could do it cheap (we do alot of business with them for aerospace componants)
or, you could trying contacting your local plater..

ttyl
patrick