Re: DML Stickers, Logos, etc.

From: CHRIS HINDY-OPS (CHRISH@citytv.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 04:13:00 EDT

> I think this would work quite well... Anyone interested in the
>club aspects, getting tshirts, etc. could, but there wouldn't be
>any requirements; people who want to use the list for free or with
>minimal involvement will still be able to do so.

As a recent subscriber, I would comment that I am total agreement with
this philosophy. I would be very interested in the club aspects, both to
promote this excellent group and to celebrate a great truck. This is
right on the money.

I'm also working on some artwork ideas for the sticker. Hope to have
them done soon.

cheers
 -ch
98 Dak Sport CC, 3.9L, Intense Blue.