Re: 1994 dakota club cab anti-sway bars ?

From: Erin (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 02:31:56 EDT

At 11:52 PM 7/11/98 EDT, you wrote:
>polyurithane bushings? can you tell me more about these things where to
get them how much

> they cost
>
>ect. ect....!
>

>thanks
>
>Tim

Energy Suspension makes polyuerethane bushings for the Dakota. There are
control arm sets (2wd - $49.95), cab mount sets (2wd - $54.95), and rear
leaf spring sets (2 & 4wd - $39.95)that I have seen. I think they make
sway bar sets for the Dak, too, but I'm not sure. All prices from Mancini
Racing(1-810-294-6670). Oddly the years that are listed that they fit are
87-94. I'm sure Energy Suspension has other bushings and bushings for
other years.

They're kinda like plastic, a lot stiffer than the rubber bushings on your
truck now. Handling performance should increase, and I'm sure that they
help in other areas.

Brian