Re: MiniTruckin' Club Directory

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 10:46:52 EDT

ACTUALLY,isnt the Toyota Tacoma also a mid-size truck??
At 11:05 PM 7/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I ran into the Mini truck category problem when I had my Shelby Dak.
>The judges say
>"if it ain't a full size ( and it really ain't) then it has to be a
>mini. Dakotr, being the worlds only mid size truck, they won't give
>us a class of our own.
>
>W. Jack Hilton III wrote:
>
>> Eric -
>>
>> They must call it a "Big-Boned" mini .
>>
>> 1999 MINITRUCKIN' CLUB DIRECTORY
>> Lance, do you guys consider our Daks as a Minitruck!??

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!