Re: Working on tb now - tips - maybe!?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 11:12:33 EDT

<< Ned's throttle body is a MPI Super Street Mystery Shaft. Do you know
 if MPI did the coating or did he have it done afterwards? The reason I
 ask is I think MPI coats the throttle bodies at that level. They're in
 Houston though, not Conneticut, so I guess he must've gotten it done
 after? >>

What's Jules value his teflon coating at???

If anyone's interested, I can talk to my plater and get the specs on the
coating .. and does it really make a difference, or just an advertising thing?

It shouldn't cost much, at all...

ttyl
patrick