Re: Sticker, Logos, etc.

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 13:39:16 EDT

> I stuck the "dakota" font into the sticker. The text on the top is
>still a little "choppy" but that could be cleaned up easily enough.
>
>(http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dmlpics/other/sticker.jpg)
>
> -Jon-

I like that one , Jon .

All we would need as far as colors would be some with white on black , and
some with black on white . That should cover most any color combo . Maybe a
couple other color combos , but it depends on how much it would cost for
just a few of each .

I dunno , but do ya think you should copyright the image ?

I guess there would be some pros and cons to that one .
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com