Performance upgrades

From: Jason Muffenbier (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 15:41:41 EDT

Hello all! I'm new to this mailing list and to trucks too. I bought a 98
Dodge Dakota 4 X4 in March. I special ordered it fully loaded, Slt plus
package, 5.2L V-8, HD service group, skid plate group, trailer tow group, 4
wheel anti-lock brakes, Auto trans., 3.92, Anti-spin diff, Tire and
handleing group etc. Anyways, I'd like to add some goodies here but I'm not
sure what to get as far as parts, brand, and even where to get them. Seeing
as I'd like to use this truck at some point for hauling trailiers and what
not as well as doing a little off-roading (about 3% of the time), I'd like
to increase HP and Torque and improve MPG, which right now is around 10-11
MPG.
So please E-mail me with any and all ideas and suggestions, as well as parts
that you have used and part numbers.

Thanks for your help!

Jason
Jpm699@Msn.com