RE: Performance upgrades

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 17:13:39 EDT

Welcome,

I started with a K&N replacement filter. A little better mileage, and
better throttle response. I pretty much have the same truck as you,
except I don't have 4 wheel ABS, or skid plates. What color did you
get? So far this is all I have done to my truck. The filter costs
about $40.00 and you can have just about any part dealer get it.

Glenn