Re: ya' know, I think it may be an R/T thing

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 02:56:52 EDT

<< Perhaps with the movement to a DML logo....a card should be made up
 that says something to the effect "YOUR CONDUCT DOES NOT MEET THE
 STANDARD OF A DAKOTA OWNER/OPERATOR". Also something to the effect that
  "the desciption of yourself and your vehicle will be made public to the
 DML to try to prevent a repeat of this substandard performance

You know, thats not a bad idea all around. I know you cant hand out these
cards, but maybe on the sign up for the DML, there should be kind of a code of
DML ethics!!
Just an idea!
Eric