Re: MSD RESULTS

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 03:16:55 EDT

<<
 I have charged myself into massive debt!!!! Between buying a house and
filling
 it with cool appliances, funiture, and electronic a 700 watt surround sound
 home theater, and mod after mod on the Dak, I am in the high 4figure on the
 cards. CUT YOUR CARDS!!!!!!!!! It is my own dumb ass, stupid, moronic, gotta
 have it here and now, fault and I'm not looking for any sympathy. I am just
 telling you guys this cause I concider you all friends of mine, and if anyone
 on the list is passing thru south Kansas just let me know and I'll put you
and
 your family up here. (We Dakota guys have got to stick together) I get alot
of
 flack from the Ford and Chevy guys at the track. I am like the only Mopar in
 my class right now and feel like the kid in school that came in with a bad
 haircut. They all want to try to beat me and my baby up.

 Just wanted to let ya all know why I cant mod the dak for awhile. I'm not
 gonna become a tony/amanda and bitch abot my truck and go buy a rice burner,
 because even though she is not the missile I expected years of mods I still
 love her to death, and will kill anyone that tries to mess with her.
 George J Hooper :-{ ( >>
George!! Dude, My wife and I are just now getting out of the card debt after
6 yrs and about 6G's!! I now only use the card in extreme emergencys and
leave that thing home!! Never carry it on you and if your mail ordering
something, waite a day!! Been and am there George, youre not alone!!
To be honest, I cant understand your times either. I know every Dak is
different, but man, something isnt right. what were you running stock?
Eric