Re: KABOOOM!!!!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 03:23:05 EDT

<< the crank in my 360 decided it wanted to get some fresh air and preceded to
leave the block. :( Only thing I saved was the heads and intake. I have raced
a long time and I have never felt anything as violent as that! Thought it was
goin to blow the hood off of it! >>
WOW, Dahrl, that sucks man. Im sorry to hear that. What was done to this
motor and what times were you running with it? Ill keep my eyes open for
that motor.
Eric