Re: MSD RESULTS

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 07:49:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/98 2:31:25 AM Central Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< George!! Dude, My wife and I are just now getting out of the card debt
after
 6 yrs and about 6G's!! I now only use the card in extreme emergencys and
 leave that thing home!! Never carry it on you and if your mail ordering
 something, waite a day!! Been and am there George, youre not alone!!
 To be honest, I cant understand your times either. I know every Dak is
 different, but man, something isnt right. what were you running stock?
 Eric

Eric, it was running anywhere between 16.3 and 16.9 This truck is very
inconsistant
George
Guess I got the retarted kid of the family