Re: KABOOOM!!!!!

From: Dahrl Clark (dclark@nb.net)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 13:05:56 EDT

In all fairness the 360 I blew was all stock on the bottom with a set of
KB 107 pistons in it. It is the first Dodge engine I ever had and has been
in the truck for 5 yrs or so and has made a PILE of runs down the 1320.
Best et has been a 10.97@121mph. The sad thing is I new i was racing on
borrowed time and had made arrangements with a engine builder to build me a
372 roller shortblock, but he has screwed me around and now that has blown
up im gonna need new valves pushrods camshaft etc. Oh well guess thats
racing!