Re: R/T headers, Bruce Attn all!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 15:41:49 EDT

Richard,
I dont think they discriminate as long as the headers fit! They did say
something about the fit being dependent on having the two into one cat. Im
raring to go and JBA isnt even a long distance call from where I work. Give
em a call about your application and tell em the DML sent ya. Hopefully we
can get this together asap!
Bruce K Bridges