Re: R/T headers ATTN: Bruce !

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 15:57:31 EDT

<< there are probably some of us out here (besides me) also considering the
 JBA headers. (I got the exact same message from Jeff Bell when I e-mailed
 them, $449 instead of $499) who don't have R/Ts. Can we join in on this
 offer? Surely JBA wouldn't mind selling more headers.
 Thnaks!
 Richard in SA >>
Ditto to that Richard. I was interested in the headers but wasnt sure which
ones to buy. But if we can get an awesome deal for everyone, then count me and
my '95 Dak in.
Eric......14.29@95.17========The DML strikes again!=====================