Re: Re: R/T headers Why JBA?

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 17:30:42 EDT

Jon,
I dont know about the summit headers, but the JBAs are said to fit the R/T,
which no one else will admit to. Stainless usually doubles the cost of a
set of headers, so 150X2=approx 300.00, @ 313.00 it seems to be a reasonable
deal. My main interest in JBA comes from its location (30 minutes down the
freeway from me) and favorable user reports (guys at work etc.) AND the
fact that they say they were specifically desinged for the R/T (well see).
I guess Im pushin it, but the price seems right!
Bruce K Bridges