Re: RE Richard in SA p.s.

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 19:20:17 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/98 11:52:56 AM Central Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< hey richard,newly weds foods would be my employer.We mfg.batters/
  breadings/bread crumbs-food coatings,like the breading on the tyson
  chicken in the supermarket comes from us,we sell tyson the coating,
  they put it on their chickens.Sorry it's that boring & not some-
  thing more on the "dare I ask?" side that u refered to. >>
 Geo, some things are better left to the imagination!!
 Eric >>

Yeah but it tastes really good!!!!! When you live in the frozen food section
like I do you get to sample all kinds of stuff. Just dont look at it when you
eat it.
George