Re: Re: R/T+ headers MORE INFO!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 21:23:59 EDT

<<
 DMLers,
 Just got off the phone with JBA. They say that the headers will fit any
 Dakota from 92 on up!! The trick to their design is in using the stock
 headpipe configuration. The stock headpipes of all 92-up Daks will botl up
 to the headers (Rams horn style) Whether its and R/T or not! They are
 working on a down pipe kit as well if it brings more HP. They may use my
 truck to prototype the dual down pipes for the R/Ts (I hope I hope I
 hope)... Anyhow, They are stoked to hear from us and want our buisiness!
 They can ship all over the continental U.S. but not Canada (I can try to
 ship to our Northern friends possibly) >>
Excellent!! Count me in!!
Eric
P.S maybe we should set an order date and deadline