Re: Re: eaders for 98 R/T (Att. Bruce)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 21:33:59 EDT

<<

 Actually I had to have the intake to block gasket replaced. In an eariler
 post, I told you guys about when I had the dealership change my oil. The saw
 fit to add an extra qt. to the engine!!!!! Luckly, it only took out the
 manifold gasket (noticed the leak right by the distributer) took them a day
 fix it. Imagine if it took out the rear or front crank seal!!! >>
Bingo George, I dont remember you saying that!! Id have them tear that thing
down and check into it. What if you sucked some of that sludge up? Wonder if
that has to do with the Kansas Problem!!
Eric